Saturday, June 1, 2013

Date 4 - it's a celebration!


It's a celebration for us. In another 1 month time, I will be legally Mrs. Chan. Oh no, just the thought itself still tends to creep me. Don't get me wrong, I love my Oppah a lot! But the thought of changing my status to a wife, daughter in law and sister in law of someone really freaks me out! I wish the time don't come so soon so that I have more time to adapt to the change. Luckily I still have another 3 months before the official wedding. 

We went for a date at secret recipe. I ordered yogurt cheese cake. Recently my mind is full of cakes with real fruits like fruit flan, strawberry marshmallow cakes, lychee cake, etc. I enjoyed the cake a lot, not because of the cake; but because of the company. 

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Lovely.. I can't wait for the day to come as well. :D
Ohhh.. my sister has grown up to be somebody's wife. Haha..