My first attempt to try this super simple yet delicious recipe. Recipe gotten from Facebook. Some mother posted it in a group.
Sweet potatoes (I used Japanese yellow potatoes and Japanese purple potatoes)
1. Cut the sweet potatoes into strips. Try to make them as even size as possible. So that they all cooked at the same time.
2. Drizzle enough olive oil to cover all the sweet potatoes. Don't be too stingy. You don't want them to stick to your pan.
3. Throw in a small dash of sea salt.
4. Ok. This depends on how you like it. I like it sweet. So put in a generous amount of sugar to coat it. Else, you can skip the sugar as well.
5. Put all sweet potatoes in a pan. Try to put them in 1 layer without overlapping each other. I put them on top of a piece of aluminum foil so that I don't have to scrub my pan. If your sweet potatoes are not the same size, put the smaller pieces near the center or near the door while the thicker pieces near the inner side so that the smaller pieces won't get burnt that easily.
6. Put in a pre heated oven at 200 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
This is just so yummy as snack!