Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pin cushion


Ya.... I finally have time for craft! This week I have a full week offsite training. Thus, I have more time in return as my personal time. 

I wanted to do something for my wedding registration next month. Something personal that can bring out my character. After much thought in this, I decided to work on a ring pillow and get my nephew, Edward to be my Paige boy that day! However, it's been a couple of months since I last work on my sewing skill, I decided to start with something smaller and insignificant first. 

I needed a pin cushion for a long time. Thus, decided to start with a pin cushion. It took me less than a minute to decide on the design. Cloud is my sis favorite and I been really good at doing designs related to cloud. Thus, it ended up as a cloud motif pin cushion. 

Next, is to work on the ring pillow for me and Oppah wedding. Maybe I shall start tomorrow....... If I still can get the passion fire burning...... :)


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Soooo nice.. and the Cloud makes your pin cushion perfect.. <3